Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been reading the forum for a few weeks now and it's a wonder I wasn't put off ordering a GLC haha. I did wonder if this was sponsored by BMW or Audi :wink2:

Anyway, despite the crabbing, fires, recalls, the engine issues and reading a list of "faults" as long as my arm and at least one person buying one, without testing and posting they hated it when they got one, the week before last I finally ordered a GLC.

350d AMG Line Prem Plus, Polar White, Airmatic, Towbar, Intelligent lighting and 20 inch alloys. I've been given a build date of 24th August, expect to be with the dealer 19th Sept 2017.

I almost ordered a Q5, but I currently drive an A6 and wanted a manufacturer change.

I went for the 350d and Airmatic as I tow a caravan from time to time. I didn't get to test drive the Airmatic, so it's a bit of a risk in some ways.

Graham

·
Registered
412 Posts
That's what I like about communities like this, instead of walking in blind to a purchase, instead we have a major advantage by often times knowing more about the car than sales reps do. Hopefully the GLC lives up to your expectations.

Have you looked at accessories as yet?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree I've found it very useful. No, not yet looked at accessories, but it's a good idea.

Can anyone recommend useful accessories?

I'm sure it will live up to my expectations, I had 3 test drives, one where I was able to use the vehicle for a couple of hours to get a good feel for it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome to the forums :) I would just keep going on test drives until it gets here so you can get as good of a feel as possible and see where you'd want to make changes or whatever

1 - 4 of 4 Posts