Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Anyone knows the part number for K n N air filter for our GLC 250d 2018 model ? Or does it exist yet ? Anyone in Europe ? In Australia don"t have it yet .
Thanks
Ceasar

·
Registered
76 Posts
Don't know the part number or if one exists. Without wanting to sound awkward but why would you want to put a K&N filter on a diesel? Diesel engines are feed an abundance of air through the standard filter system. The standard filter will also do a far better job of protecting your engine so i'd stick with that and change it more frequently.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks K44ent,
Main reason I want to install KnN filter is to refrain from buying filter over and over again , I'm not a tight A$#%@. but I've been using this filter on all my cars and never have trouble so far, for my last 6 cars I've owned (3 of them Diesel). Performance wise, hardly noticeable if there's any, Ive kept the original filter ( my other cars) so that I can use it when its time to wash the KnN filter. Probably if I buy twice of the paper filter I have recoup the price of buying that washable filter. I bought an Audi S3 for my son and install the filter straight away. Of course thats me. Since I've been using it for almost 2 decade without problem I will be using it again but this time have to wait for this car, if I still have it.
Cheers

·
Registered
76 Posts
Totally understand where you are coming from ceasar, I used to do the same to be honest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts