Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to buy a GLC. I cannot find any with leather.

So how do you like your MB-TEX seats? Does your butt and legs sweat when you sit for a long period of time?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Had them on a C class, never again. Too hot. I’d rather have fabric, but leather is the only other option.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I guess it's personal choice but I find it perfectly ok on mine which I've had since last November and driven 6000 miles through a cold wet winter and so far a very hot summer.

Seems little different to the leather I've had on my last 3 Audis and 2 BMWs. One of my golfing partners has a 65 plate C class and he didn't know it was fake leather until I pointed it out to him 6 months ago and after 23000 miles his is wearing well, possibly better than leather which always creases along the bolsters tbh.

Having said all that, my car was a demo so it was take it or leave it and given a choice at the time I'd have chosen leather because of my experience with the other cars.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I find the MB-Tex comfortable and looks classy. I do say sometimes when its really hot it doesn't seem to breathe that well.

I do miss that nice leather smell - the MB-Tex has its own smell, not offensive, just not leather-smelling
then again, after a while the leather doesn't smell anymore anyway

i have heard from many sources it is easy to care for and wears like iron

i would buy it again

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
I have leather on mine but from what I have seen and heard it isn't any better than MB TEX.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Real leather on my new EClass, doesn't feel or look any different than my 2016 GLC....:frown2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts