·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This might be appropriate for a branded vehicle that is promoting something, like Monster energy drinks, but its too much for a normal car.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Not a color i'd go with but i have to admit that it does look good. Probably helps that there's someone that was willing to do something different than to go with what's common.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I"m not really sure if it looks good or not. My mind does not know what it should think when looking at a line green GLC. Maybe it'll look better in real life or maybe worse. Who knows.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When was the last time that you saw a neon colored car on the road? Either you've seen one, and I bet that it wasn't the nicest looking, or you haven't seen one and that's because it's so ugly that nobody gets it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I saw the a neon pink car last week with hello kitty window decals. No idea what model it was because all I saw was pink. :grin2:
They make an appearance once in a while but maybe I just live close to the few people who likes that shade of blinding pink.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That gold color actually looks very nice but that's probably because a perfectly shined hood makes anything look good.
I haven't seen a gold look that good before. Still ostentatious, but it looks good. I'll leave wraps like that for the celebrities.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Seen the tron aventador... starting to think that theme could look good on an AMG Version of this... wouldn't mind seeing a tron suv

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure that the GLC has hard enough lines and edges to take to the Tron look. Those highlights have to follow edges on the vehicle and the GLC is more curvy than angular.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts