Mercedes GLC Forum banner

Looking for dealership that will offer best price in USA

334 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  JimC
Has anyone shopped around dealerships in the USA for the lowest price? If so, please let me know any deals you found. I'm looking to order a new 2023 custom GLC300 AWD.

Thanks!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
If its the same as the UK then the dealers will be agents only, all new sales are handled by MB UK so only discounts now are the official ones as shown on the website.
I wish it was the same. Here you have to negotiate/haggle. If anyone knows a Mercedes broker in the US, let me know.
If its the same as the UK then the dealers will be agents only, all new sales are handled by MB UK so only discounts now are the official ones as shown on the website.
Just been through this process in the UK. GLCs are premium priced against competitors. Even allowing for new model there is a steep price difference. Local dealer (now agent) uninterested, would care more if we had a trade-in where they would have an opportunity to make some profit. The agent, having screwed our order up has washed his hands of it and Mercedes are uncommunicative. Both parties abusing the new system.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts