Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When driving on Motorways, the Navigation screen has a vertical 'toolbar' on the left (in UK), with icons indicating the next two junctions, that is all. I touch the '<' button and this expands to display full details of the two next junctions, including distances to each; what services are available (food, fuel,hotels etc); junction number etc.. This info is not displayed automatically, but once I touch the '<' it is then displayed for as long as I am on the motorway and uopdates as I pass a junction.
BUT if I have route guidance active, when I touch the '<', this detailed information is only displayed for a short time (maybe 5 seconds?) before reverting to the basic 'toolbar'. So I have to keep toucching the '<' each time I want to see this information, which is quite dangerous.

Any idea how I can set this information to be displayed permanently, please? Mercedes customer support were unable to help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When driving on Motorways, the Navigation screen has a vertical 'toolbar' on the left (in UK), with icons indicating the next two junctions, that is all. I touch the '<' button and this expands to display full details of the two next junctions, including distances to each; what services are available (food, fuel,hotels etc); junction number etc.. This info is not displayed automatically, but once I touch the '<' it is then displayed for as long as I am on the motorway and uopdates as I pass a junction.
BUT if I have route guidance active, when I touch the '<', this detailed information is only displayed for a short time (maybe 5 seconds?) before reverting to the basic 'toolbar'. So I have to keep toucching the '<' each time I want to see this information, which is quite dangerous.

Any idea how I can set this information to be displayed permanently, please? Mercedes customer support were unable to help.
I agree totally dangerous and wrong. Has always appeared on all previous versions. Surely MB can
fix

1 - 2 of 2 Posts