Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here are some of the first spy photos of the Mercedes-Benz GLC 450 Coupe. Benz has not released the regular GLC Coupe yet, but they are already preparing a more powerful and aggressive model.

Aesthetic changes include enlarged air vents, a trunk lid spoiler and the different quad exhaust arrangement.

From a performance standpoint, the GLC 450 Coupe has some enlarged AMG wheels and an upgraded braking system, as well aa a twin-turbo V6 3.0-liter from the C 450 where it produces 367 PS at 5,500 rpm and 520 Nm of torque. Power will run through all 4 wheels using Benz's 4MATIC all-wheel drive system and a seven-speed automatic transmission.

Hot Mercedes-Benz GLC 450 Coupe spied for the first time

·
Registered
412 Posts
If there's any shot to convince someone to like it, it's going to be that last one showing the rear end and side profile

·
Registered
170 Posts
Depends on what the front will looks like. It's the first thing anyone sees when buying a new car. It actually looks a bit like the GLE Coupe, or at least the grille does.

·
Registered
412 Posts
That is expected, looking at the GLE that came before it and act as its bigger brother, it's easy to see how they went with what we're seeing here. GLE coupe takes on a similar design.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked at the MKC, and the red looks good but it blends with the red tail lights which isn't great in my opinion.

The GLC Coupe however has a nice orange tinge in their red that makes this look better in my opinion.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The grille looks different from the one CarScoops released.

Doesn't seem to be a crowd favorite if the comments are anything to go by and one of them does make a good point; aren't coupes supposed to have 2 doors and not 4?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts