Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody having trouble getting into the Mercedes Me app today, haven't had any issues before but can't get in today. Updated software on phone last night, Samsung galaxy S7 and phone is connecting with car.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks JP, not had any issues until today, as software was updated during night assumed it was something to do with that but checked in car and phone connecting with it.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wasn't working again today so uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and all fine now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine works just fine. 2 suggestions. Load mBrace app and see if that works. It works the same as Me. Or you could uninstall Me, reinstall and try again.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine works just fine. 2 suggestions. Load mBrace app and see if that works. It works the same as Me. Or you could uninstall Me, reinstall and try again.
I did!!!.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks like you've fixed it Phil. I've been checking mine every now and again Whilst in and out of the uk (novelty effect not worn off yet- in fact a long way to go), and both the app and web app have been ok over the last two weeks for my phone.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes Muks all fixed, all round much better than the app on the Discovery but 1 thing I miss off that is that it records all journeys and you can go back through each one with a map showing you start and finish of the journey.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I live in Belgium, and was also experiencing some issues on Saturday. Apparantly Mercedes did some maintenance on their servers (according to their Mercedes me website).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts