Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody in the UK having issues accessing the App, I haven't been able to get into it for a few days?.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deleted the App on my phone and then reinstalled, works ok now. Wonder if the 120 days limit was up!.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Even if the 120 days limit was up, uninstalled and reinstalling shouldn't renew it at all and it would tell you I think?

·
Registered
95 Posts
After buying unlocking pack it still not activated after days. Anyone experienced it?

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure what you mean by buying unlocking pack, free in UK with command system, mine working ok since I reinstalled it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Not sure what you mean by buying unlocking pack, free in UK with command system, mine working ok since I reinstalled it.
I guess you have premium plus. In premium it costs 69 pounds for 3 years :(

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for explaining, can the dealer help?.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Contacted support meanwhile as dealer shown to be unresponsive and not very much caring after the sale happened. I only have a AR for 2 weeks :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Contacted support meanwhile as dealer shown to be unresponsive and not very much caring after the sale happened. I only have a AR for 2 weeks :(
Sorry U.K. Mercedes Me works great in the U.S. I have the app on my android phone & iPad plus I also can access the web site on my PC. All work... I use it to start the car, send navigation instruction, lock the car, etc. 0:)

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still having issues with mine, have to delete app and re-install as get message:

An internal error has occurred

Fault code: 500-WS

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just raised this as an issue with Mercedes customer care, they are aware of this issue on Android phones.

You can go into the following website which gives pretty much the same information for your car: connect.mercedes.me

You can then save it onto the homepage of your android phone, probably works with apple as well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey folks.

Does anyone know if you can have Mercedes Me app on two phones for the same car? I haven't looked into any of the docs yet, but would I be able to install the app on mine and my wife's phone and use all features from both? Wife uses it mostly, so she would be the important one, but we had an incident last night where she used keyless entry to open the boot, threw her bag in there (with phone and keys) and then shut the boot.... of course the car was still locked. She managed to open the boot (which set off the alarm) but at least allowed her to grab her keys and turn alarm off. I'm not actually sure how she did it, as surely if keys are in the boot, they'd be close enough for her to open the car by pulling the door handle??

Anyway, figured if I'd had the App also I would have been able to unlock it from my location for her.... Maybe would have / wouldn't have worked?

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure about the app on 2 phones but you shouldn't be able to lock the car with the keys inside, definitely can't on mine. The only way you can do it is to disable the key by pressing the close button twice quickly to prevent key being cloned but wouldn't imagine she did this.

·
Registered
25 Posts
.. you shouldn't be able to lock the car with the keys inside, definitely can't on mine. The only way you can do it is to disable the key by pressing the close button twice quickly to prevent key being cloned but wouldn't imagine she did this.
Your guess is as good as mine. I'm working away so wasn't there, and you can imagine the "stressed" version of the conversation yesterday. She seemed to suggest that she had locked the car when she went away. When she came back, before she opened any door, she opened the boot with her foot (the foot wave!) while her key was in the bag. She then put her bag in the boot, shut the boot and then realised the key was still in there, but the doors wouldn't open. Seems the foot wave also wouldn't work, but the button (??) on the boot opened it, but it set the alarm off...

All seemed quite odd - but of course it was my fault, so didn't press her on the "how".... :grin2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts