Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have a GLC 250D for one month now. Brand new from local mercedes dealer. I have activated mercedes me service. It works fine with the available services: lock, unlock car, aux heating, gps positioning and geofence, software update service, etc.
The problem is the integration with Alexa. Anybody made it work? There should be a service called "digital assistant" in mercedes me portal. I cannot find it. Alexa and mercedes me accounts are linked and I get from alexa the error: go to mercedes me portal and activate voice assistant service. Im in Romania so i'm using UK Alexa version ( available in amazon appstore)... by default, in google play is Alexa US.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi @AlexC, nice car and welcome to the forum.
I think you will find that the Alexa Mercedes Me skill only works in the US at the moment

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully Mercedes Me will work with Alexa and roll out the digital assistant system globally. You'd think it would work in Europe considering where Mercedes originated from...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm waiting an answer from customer service. In the FAQ page of the portal of Mercedes Romania (so is the localized page), they say it should work. It may be only a blind translation of the german help page...Let's see... I'll keep you posted .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts