Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed the last month or so that my Audio 20 has started telling me its going to switch off because the engine isn't running (which is fair enough) but it never used to. I have also seen it either switch off for no reason by itself or not switch on when car is started. I had also noticed a few months back that Mercedes Me had stopped working ie didnt report car location, reported windows open etc when they werent and generally giving false results.

I deleted the App and had to phone Mercedes from the Car to get it authorised again however only half the Services were enabled and the ones that were giving false results before all show as 'Deactivation in progress'. They are valid until 2022. Car is due a service in January so will wait for that to get them to check but just wondering if its been an 'auto update' of software thats done it ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry i should of added this is a 2019 GLC 250D NTG5.2 ? , probably one of the last ones made before they switched to MBUX

·
Registered
5 Posts
I get the same problem with the App. My GLC was registered in 2019 and has the command system. Tried reinstalling the App but still getting false readings. Also I can no longer send destination addresses to the Sat Nav from my phone. Not sure what the answer is. Can anyone else help?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry i should of added this is a 2019 GLC 250D NTG5.2 ? , probably one of the last ones made before they switched to MBUX
Finally figured it out, low battery was causing some features to disable. Stuck a battery charger on for 4 hours ans MB Me sprung into life as did everything else. Weirdly then started reporting starter battery issues, put on charger again and all goon now. suspect lack of mileage and winter driving (lights and heared seats) took battery to a bad place very quick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Some of the functions have been discontinued by MB.
I‘m taking them to tribunal in Australia as I think they have breached our consumer law.
check out mb-commandsystem.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts