Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this forum a few months go after deciding to purchase a new GLC AMG43. I ordered the vehicle in Dec/17 and recently took delivery. So far I am impressed. We also own a 2013 GL350 and I can't get over how much better this new vehicle handles. And of course is much more powerful, altho the GL350 has more torque, being a diesel. The vehicle is Selenite grey metallic with the black leather interior with red stitching. It also has the dark ash trim and 20" wheels.
In reading other posts I notice a lot of participants are from England. I really appreciate when contributors have indicated where they are from. I am from British Columbia, Canada.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Welcome to the forum, yes it does help when the member adds their location as some advice can be market specific. You can also add the specification of your car to your signature in your profile.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats on the new GLC and welcome to the forum! That's quite the step up from your old GL350. Did you get the chance to see how it compared in the snow?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just took delivery of the GLC in May so the snow was long gone. The GL350 sure works great in the snow. Of course, I install Blizzak winter tires in the winter time and they are great. I plan on buying a 2nd set of wheels and installing winter tires on the GLC as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts