Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Picked up my new GLC250 on Fri! - very impressed and had a nice long drive back from Grimsby in it!

Quick random question - i can't seem to remove the rear centre headrest? - i can remove the left & right, but not the rear?

Also - audible parking sensors - do they only sound when the proximity sensors go into the red?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,154 Posts
Glad you got the car Ricky-enjoy.

Can't help regarding headrests but Yes the parking sensors only beep when in red, bad design in my opinion because by the time they are in the red you are very close to an obstacle. Also the positioning of the rear sensors over back seats is bad design in my opinion, makes a mockery of having rear view/360 degree camera in front of you as you can't see both at same time.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats Ricksy00,

Reasonably, sure that the rear centre Headrest is not removable …..I think it IS in the manual somewhere.!!

...anyway just went out to check my Australian spec GCL250. Mine is not removable, while the outside 2 are.

I think this is the case for all countries. Vaguely remember another post about this ...some time ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dead Pedal/ left foot rest

The dead pedal is a bit too narrow on the RHD car for my liking , has anyone used an aftermarket adaptation ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts