Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just found this forum today! I'm from Toronto, Canada. I've had my 2016 GLC300 for just short of 5 years. It's been very much a love hate relationship. Overall, the car and performance are good but have been disappointed with longevity of parts and with my dealership. I went through a period where my brakes squealed like a little piggy. After much complaining to dealership, they acknowledged a known problem with the original brake pads and replaced them after the second year. In my third year, the car just wouldn't crank. Dealership picked up vehicle and found the harness had failed. 6 months later, got my car back. Originally they told me that after replacing harness that my brakes were now shot and needed replacement with a few or other things. I gave them the "you say its the best or nothing and I've felt you've really given me nothing" speech and got them to do the brakes for cdn$250. And, we're up to date and I recently received a pull over message and let car run. So, I've come to do research on changing my battery after being quoted cdn$650 + tax to do this at the dealership. I picked up a memory saver cable and am shopping for a battery. Going to love to learn more about the car. Love the car, mildly dislike the dealership!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts