Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy to all the members of the Forum..:laugh: Collected my new Black GLC 220D Exclusive last month. My last six vehicles were 520D BMW. Decided to change to SUV for a little more height, and delighted with my choice. Super car. :smile2:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Congrats on getting your GLC.

Did you by any chance look at any BMW SUV's/CUV's before getting the GLC or anything else from any other brands? Always interested in hearing what else people have looked at.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on getting your GLC.

Did you by any chance look at any BMW SUV's/CUV's before getting the GLC or anything else from any other brands? Always interested in hearing what else people have looked at.

Howdy,

yes I looked at and drove the BMW X3 and Audi Q5. The X3 is a bit dated and the chances of a new model coming down the tracks I was scared of being caught with an old model in 12 months time so that was def out.:frown2: The Q5 is a nice car but just has not got the same presence on the road as the new GLC. :wink2:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the boards my friend ! Congratulations on the new pickup, would love to see some pictures !

Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out this Garage thing. Have no photos yet.:frown2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts