Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys, i am new to the forum. I bought the car for my wife, it's a 2018 GLC 300 brilliant blue with night package, 20 inch wheel, panoramic roof, driving assistant, and premium 1 package. I almost pulled the trigger on a nice glc 63 (msrp 84k) the payment wasn't too bad but i thought it's way too much power for her and i don't want her to kill her self haha. I am planning to lower the car and refinish the wheel to satin black. btw any know what's a good suspension on the market for the GLC 300 right now, looking to drop another 3 -4 cm.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Is it you wife's car or yours? :D
I haven't tried their products, but I heard Brabus and RENNtech has lowering spring for the glc, maybe for the 300 model.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Welcome to the forum jakeglc, hope she enjoys the car.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new 300 for the misses. Looks incredible in that finish and I'm sure it'll look even better once we have the wheels redone. Haven't come across too many aftermarket lowering springs as of yet and you're looking for a pretty substantial drop.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum! Is it you wife's car or yours? :D
I haven't tried their products, but I heard Brabus and RENNtech has lowering spring for the glc, maybe for the 300 model.
haha it's her car. I already got a bmw m3 and a tesla p90. we need a family car so it was either glc or the macan. But my wife likes the glc interior better. I want to get her the glc43 or the 63 so i can enjoy it too but she didn't approve :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey there , I'm also fresh blood to the forums. Nice car, good job on picking the best color MB offers in their lineup.👊
Mines at 34000km , I detail it myself and it's still looking like showroom. I agree, GLC 63 would be overkill since the 300 is really quick. Im im Southern Ontario, so 4MATIC helps in the snow but also on summer streets. No chrome around the windows? Neat. Those wheels look like they came off the s class!

Hope to see you posting often here.
-BB

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey there , I'm also fresh blood to the forums. Nice car, good job on picking the best color MB offers in their lineup.👊
Mines at 34000km , I detail it myself and it's still looking like showroom. I agree, GLC 63 would be overkill since the 300 is really quick. Im im Southern Ontario, so 4MATIC helps in the snow but also on summer streets. No chrome around the windows? Neat. Those wheels look like they came off the s class!

Hope to see you posting often here.
-BB
ya i got the night package so it black out the chrome part. I am thinking about plastic dip the front grill and the emblem and the rear exhaust tips. Those 20 inch amg wheel run with summer performance tire run flat, so far the ride quality is good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
>I am thinking about plastic dip the front grill and the emblem and the rear exhaust tips.

Plastidip works really well on emblems, badges , and some trim parts. Looks really professional. However I think the heat from the exhaust will mess up the effect rather quickly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts