Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new member here from Essex England. Recently purchased a '2016 Glc amg line 250 with 12000 miles on the clock and one lady owner from new.
The car is a premium pack with designo white paint, running boards, assistance pack, 20 inch AMG alloys.
Really pleased with the car, previous car was a Mercedes 2013 B class sport which was ok but the GLC is different class. Also I had a couple of C Class a few years back.
My only regret is that it didn't come with the premium plus package as the music system I have in the premium package is very basic, in fact it's the worse sound I have heard from a music system for a very long time.
Also I have been through the settings to get the best sound available.
Anyway if that's my only thing to complain about I am still very happy with the car, any comments about sound improvement would be great.
Only had the car 1 week and not tried anything like self parking and adaptive cruise control yet which I guess will be quite strange.
Been reading various posts on this forum and its very informative with plenty of interesting posts, thanks.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hi woosie and welcome to the forum. You are going to love the car. Mine is a 2016 220d Sport Premium Plus. The Burmester audio upgrade that comes with the Plus is truly superb. The subwoofer is set into the cross-bracing member at the front of the car and gives excellent bass frequency extension. Even after 2 years of ownership I still haven't tried the self-parking function! I vaguely reemember the offer to park appearing on the dash once in the early days but haven't seen it since. I do use the adaptive cruise control quite extensively and find it a boon in town. It does wear your brake pads out quicker though due to the constant microadjustments to your speed.

Designo white may be a problem for Essex Boys as it can slightly detune the brightness of your teeth. Don't worry, I'm sure fellow Essex members @gb93616 or @Visa will pop up shortly to advise you on best teeth whitener and fake tan deals currently available in the county :grin2: :grin2: >:)

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Welcome Woosie, great choice of car, as with Toobad haven't tried the self parking, must give it a go before I change the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts