Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just picked up a 2018 CPO GLC 300 SUV. A big step up for the GLA that I have been driving since 2017. I can get in and out of it without worrying about smacking my head. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment.

I may have to revisit the dealer but I thought I would tap into Forum expertise if there is an easy fix to one issue. When the doors are open to their widest position, they do not stay in place, tending to swing back closed. Is there an easy adjustment on them to increase the pressure to keep them open? Hope this is clear. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. If I am in a dead level parking lot, no. But any slight tilt on all of the doors and they fold back in. It looks like there is some sort of stopper adjustment but I don't want to turning things without knowing if there is an adjuster.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the response. If I am in a dead level parking lot, no. But any slight tilt on all of the doors and they fold back in. It looks like there is some sort of stopper adjustment but I don't want to turning things without knowing if there is an adjuster.
Been digging around on the Internet and apparently this is known issue. Will be taking this up with the dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts