Mercedes GLC Forum banner

New To The Forum and New To Mercedes

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Cyp66 
#1 ·
I just bought my first Mercedes-Benz! It’s a 2022 GLC 300 4Matic Lunar Blue Metallic, Saddle Brown MBTex, with Driver Assistance Package, Suround View System, Paanorama Roof, Multimedia Package Lite, Premium Package Lite and AMG Body Styling.

To say this was an impulse purchase is an understatement. 4 months ago I’d purchased a brand new Subaru Forester 🤣 But what the hell! I got a good number on the trade-in and I’ve always wanted a Benz.

So now I just have to figure out how all these whistles and bells work. I’ve got my iPone connected and my Mercedes me account connected and I’ll work from there 😄

Kyle

#2 ·
I just bought my first Mercedes-Benz! It’s a 2022 GLC 300 4Matic Lunar Blue Metallic, Saddle Brown MBTex, with Driver Assistance Package, Suround View System, Paanorama Roof, Multimedia Package Lite, Premium Package Lite and AMG Body Styling. To say this was an impulse purchase is an understatement. 4 months ago I’d purchased a brand new Subaru Forester 🤣 But what the hell! I got a good number on the trade-in and I’ve always wanted a Benz. So now I just have to figure out how all these whistles and bells work. I’ve got my iPone connected and my Mercedes me account connected and I’ll work from there 😄 Kyle
Good luck especially with the interior prematurely wearing as the seats are vinyl not leather unless requested as an option

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.