Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife brought my debit card to me, while I was getting my '18 Silverado Midnight Edition serviced, and traded her '16 CR-V in for a '19 GLC 300. It has 19K and change on it, was a Enterprise rental for about a year, no NAV card, and only one key. I'm not going to do a lot of mods to it, like I have my truck. But I may get all forward facing white lights on with high beams, live down some dark roads. Could use some help getting a NAV card and another key. Suggestions?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wife brought my debit card to me, while I was getting my '18 Silverado Midnight Edition serviced, and traded her '16 CR-V in for a '19 GLC 300. It has 19K and change on it, was a Enterprise rental for about a year, no NAV card, and only one key. I'm not going to do a lot of mods to it, like I have my truck. But I may get all forward facing white lights on with high beams, live down some dark roads. Could use some help getting a NAV card and another key. Suggestions?

The finance guy at the dealership called us to come in and sign new paperwork, lower APR, less months, little bit higher payment (no big deal), and saving us $6K in the long run. As we were heading out the door, Saturday morning, to sign the papers, our salesman calls, they found a second key. BONUS!!!!! Was hoping that as we were parking the car, that they would say that they located a NAV card, but no such luck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look on Ebay for a nav card, usually copies that have most functionality but far cheaper than from dealers.

Yeah, been looking there and on Amazon. Made contact with MB to try and get a part number or code, so we get the correct one off the get-go. They're NO HELP, referred me to the nearest stealership, 100 miles away. :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts