Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife had to bring my debit card to me, while I was getting my '18 Silverado Midnight Edition serviced (29 June 2019). Little did I know that we would end up trading her '16 CR-V in for a '19 GLC 300. It had a little over 19K on it, was an Enterprise rental for about a year, no NAV card, and only one key (at time of purchase). I'm not going to do a lot in the way of mods to it, like I have my truck. But I may get all forward facing white lights on with high beams, live down some dark roads.

The finance guy, at the dealership, called us, a couple days later, to come in and sign new paperwork, lower APR, less months, little bit higher payment (no big deal), and saving us $6K in the long run. As we were heading out the door, Saturday morning (one week later), to sign the papers, our salesman calls, they found a second key. BONUS!!!!! Was hoping that as we were parking the car, that they would say that they located a NAV card, but no such luck. Could use some help getting a NAV card and another key. Suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
1,143 Posts
Welcome to the forum, sure somebody will be able to help regarding the nav card.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts