Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just joined the forum today. Bought a GLC 220d 4matic AMG Premium Plus at the end of September 2017. Traded a BMW 135i and not looked back. GLC is a great car and the interior swung it for me.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Welcome to the forum YRAGNOTSEW, can you please fill in your location in your profile, will help us recognise where you come from in future.

Yes the GLC is a great car, hope you carry on enjoying it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yep, agree, great car, I love mine - it glides around the Essex country side, gleaming whiter than my teeth. Actually in this weather it looks a bit on the dirty side (car that is, not my bobby dazzlers...) You could say it's a white car with a fake tan at the mo. Ok, enough of being an Essexist...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yep, agree, great car, I love mine - it glides around the Essex country side, gleaming whiter than my teeth. Actually in this weather it looks a bit on the dirty side (car that is, not my bobby dazzlers...) You could say it's a white car with a fake tan at the mo. Ok, enough of being an Essexist...
Well they do say that cars that look great in white say a lot about its design and that is, its probably a well done design. These GLC's sure are designed well. Just have to put in more work to keep it clean :D

I hope you know a good detailer, their service and advise can go a long way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts