Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please chime in with a puzzling question,? I ordered my MB over 3 months ago, in the meantime i watched plenty of U-Tube videos on my new order, mostly all i viewed had the AMG steering wheel, so i amused my would come included also. The day I went to purchase, to my disappointment NO AMG steering wheel. When I asked why, they said a bunch of BS :frown2:

Can anyone tell me why my 2018 GLC AMG 43 did not come with the wheel? I paid $$ for upgrades to the interior, so why, I don't get it, anyone really know what happened?? :crying:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Did you order it with the heated steering wheel? If that's the case, then you get the regular steering wheel, not the AMG one.

What BS did they tell you?

·
Registered
10 Posts
It seems like those "$$" that you paid for upgrades to the interior included heated steering wheel, that's why you got this thinner steering wheel version. I don't think that there is an option to change it, but you can try to ask your dealer about it, maybe he can do some magic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No heated steering wheel im in Southern California, who needs that, still no answers, its a mystery

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
No option for heated steering wheel in UK and we NEED it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Same here.. very disappointed with a real AMG... AMG "logo"ed steering wheel only available for the coupe 43... the SUV comes with sport steering wheel minus the logo.. so i have to do it in gangsta way.... i added a "metal" AMG clip from Amazon...

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts