Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help. My car (2017 glc 220d) gave the message : impossible to measure adblue. You will not be able to start the car in 800 km. Went to the dealer. Nox sensor behind the catalyst is defective. They will replace it under warrenty. BUT sensor deels to be unavailable on short notice. so in 2 weeks i will be stranded. Resetring is apparently impossible. Anyone has a solution ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help. My car (2017 glc 220d) gave the message : impossible to measure adblue. You will not be able to start the car in 800 km. Went to the dealer. Nox sensor behind the catalyst is defective. They will replace it under warrenty. BUT sensor deels to be unavailable on short notice. so in 2 weeks i will be stranded. Resetring is apparently impossible. Anyone has a solution ?
I have a similar issue. What mileage have you done? My car is on 74000 miles

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Peter in Australia got same motor as yours but its in V Class 220d my Van has done 150km from new it had a lot of issues thing falling of it leaking windscreen for a MB company who prides it self on quality they joking I'm having same issues with AdBlue engine light coming on been to every MB work shop in Brisbane nobody can fix it last one looked at it for 3 hours said Noc sensor maybe or injector they took sensors out cleaned them reset the computer turned of everything said should be ok drove 30 km Engine light on and Adblue message saying in 800km the van will stop taken back 2 times same problem will shut down in 800km I didn't buy a brand new Van for this to happen MB Australia are aware of this issue hence the reason there are no Noc Sensors in stock across Australia and MB Australia are remining silent about it and if there are Noc Sensors they want $1300 for one you need 2 and it doesn't fix the AdBlue issue MB WORLD WIDE know about this issue I think they got caught out cheating there emission and this is the problem they changed or tried to change software to cover there ass but didn't work this is a cover up from MB PEOPLE NEED TO FORM A CLASS ACTION to stop this happening again I'm going to get them into the small claims court in Australia as they are claiming its out of warranty and not wanting to help you even there Tec Guys say they had so many people complaining same issues I'm writing about here on this forum. my email is [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts