Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Adding to the chorus here, these are a must-have option for my GLC as well. Lighting is one aspect of automotive features that does affect everyday driving, so it's an option I prioritize over others like entertainment options.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Adding to the chorus here, these are a must-have option for my GLC as well. Lighting is one aspect of automotive features that does affect everyday driving, so it's an option I prioritize over others like entertainment options.
Plus lets not forget how good they look even just off, like in these pictures here, it just complements the GLC's design really well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Indeed! Which is why it frustrates me to no end when they bake the better headlights into premium or luxury packs. Instead of $1000 option lets say you're stuck with a $5000 pack most of which you have no need or care for...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.