Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes they're pretty, do we know upgrade cost yet? I'm sure they'll bake it into the premium pack, most people take that regardless...

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'll have to get them. I am wary of what the cost will be, but they are so nice that I will have to get them anyway. I guess I'll have to see what the alternative is as well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Adding to the chorus here, these are a must-have option for my GLC as well. Lighting is one aspect of automotive features that does affect everyday driving, so it's an option I prioritize over others like entertainment options.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Adding to the chorus here, these are a must-have option for my GLC as well. Lighting is one aspect of automotive features that does affect everyday driving, so it's an option I prioritize over others like entertainment options.
Plus lets not forget how good they look even just off, like in these pictures here, it just complements the GLC's design really well.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am finding it hard to find an example of the GLC without the LEDs. Does anyone have any pictures of this?
It might or might not be out yet since during the initial promo process they want to show the top of the top

·
Registered
63 Posts
Indeed! Which is why it frustrates me to no end when they bake the better headlights into premium or luxury packs. Instead of $1000 option lets say you're stuck with a $5000 pack most of which you have no need or care for...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Indeed! Which is why it frustrates me to no end when they bake the better headlights into premium or luxury packs. Instead of $1000 option lets say you're stuck with a $5000 pack most of which you have no need or care for...
Where are getting $5000? The LED headlights on the C class are $800.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts