Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my 2017 GLC on Monday. Loving it so far!

But when I try the search option for podcasts in Command everything is screwy. When I choose "Podcasts" I can see a proper list of my podcasts. But then when I choose a podcast it shows me a list from a completely different podcast. In other words it is showing podcasts on my phone, but not the one I chose.

For example I choose "Nerdist" but under that it shows podcasts from "Freakonomics". Seems completely random what it shows me. Any one else have this problem? Music works fine.

I'm using an iPhone.

Other than this the car is great! Maybe it's a problem with iOS10.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Don't think I've heard of this problem until now. Wondering if it's an iPhone problem or an operating system problem. Have you tried this with another phone?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an RNS510 fitted to my golf and this had a similar problem

I found two things

1. It cant handle podcasts with no episodes and will shuffle the next lot up so you always have to have at least one episode in each

2. I have a couple of 'stuck' podcasts that to not show in the app but do on the mdi so I cant delete these I have to keep them there with one episode. Reinstalling the podcast app did not help. Not triied complete reset of phone

HTH

·
Registered
33 Posts
Same problem here.

I had the same issue with the 5 series I had previously.
Have been using a loaner E-Class for 2200 miles which worked perfectly.
Picked up my GLC last night and it shows the "albumn" list of podcasts perfectly but will often play a different selection than the one I chose

Did you figure anything out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts