Mercedes GLC Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
I suggest everybody stops posting in this thread and uses the other thread that is currently running on this very subject. It has 49 posts at this point in time and a second thread on an identical subject only seeks to dilute all the pertinent information. So click on the title below and add your comments there instead:

Mercedes Clonking and Juddering on near-full steering lock.

In that thread you will find links to:
YouTube videos depicting the problem
A corresponding thread running on the MB World forum
A corresponding thread running on the MB Club UK forum
The Honest John news article inviting you to register your interest for a Class Action.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Mine does the same thing GLC 250 cdi premium plus uk got it new last October it's going for its first service next week I will ask them to check another thing the mpg is no where near official combined of 56.5 in real world 35 mpg
Had my 250d since Nov 17 and over 12000 mile regularly average mid 30s. I don't drive like a granny but not a boy racer either. certainly a good 10mpg less than my last Audi A6.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone had problems with GLC 220 RH drive vehicles or similar having serious clunking problems when undertaking a U turn - vehicle has only done 1500 km
It’s the knuckle joint on the steering when the converted from left to right hand drive.
merc now have a mod which they filtered for me under warranty but I had to push them to do it. MBUK paid not the dealer. They know about this proble!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts