Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of months ago I started up my AMG 43 and noticed that once the Infotainment system kicked into life the radio element of it showed the following:

"Device Unavailable"

I have a USB stick plugged in and although the system found it, it wouldn't play. I found my iPhone and tried to play music via bluetooth, looked at my iPhone the music was playing but nothing coming out of the car speakers and none of usual information such as track number, artist details, length of track etc etc showing at all. Turned off the car locked it and started the car up again, but the same message popped up. Decided to take the car to my local dealers, explained the problem and we walked upto the car, key in hand, opened the door, started up the car and would you believe it the radio worked as did the USB stick and the bluetooth worked as well. it was as thought nothing had happened at all and I was imagining it.

Fast forward to today and started the car up, drove about 30 miles, stopped the car and left it for about an hour, returned to it and the problem rose its ugly head again. Took the car back to the dealers as it was nearby. This time I left the car running hoping that a member of staff from the dealership would be able to assist. Being Sunday I was misguided in hoping that so they took my details and was told that someone would call me in a few days.

I drove off and went shopping, returned to the car and once again according to the car, it was all in my mind and everything worked fine!!....bloody car!!!!!:mad::confused::mad:

Clearly there is an intermittent problem and the reason for my post.........has anyone experienced this?????

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had the infotainment on my 2016 C350e crash many times. Plug in the phone to charge it, and randomly the system would crash. Pressing and holding the system on-off button would force it to reboot even while driving. Annoying when I was using the sat nav, but manageable. I assumed its a weird software bug.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts