Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all-
I have not yet gotten a GLC, but had a Benz and was in a collision; my car was declared a total loss. After reviewing, I really want a GLC! It's exactly what I need right now.
Just wanted to know from here, what a reasonable price would be for a lease for this car? I had a CLA, which was cheaper.. so just curious on any numbers.
I am in talks now w/ someone for $440 a month for a base model.
Would appreciate any advice!
and hope the questions doesn't sound dumb.. Just trying to learn here and make the right choice.

Thanks!
R

·
Registered
170 Posts
Is that for the 2016 GLC 300 4Matic? $440 seems like a better deal that what's listed on the Mercedes site: Current Offers

You could try asking other dealerships if they can do better than that final lease amount and see if they'll do it for your patronage.

·
Registered
225 Posts
$440 seems a good price. Is that within your price range? You could also consider a GLA if you want something cheaper.

·
Registered
412 Posts
$440 seems a good price. Is that within your price range? You could also consider a GLA if you want something cheaper.
Unless OP needs the extra bit of capability the GLC offers. Have to know exactly what the OP will be using it for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts