Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am planning to to buy a used 2017 GLC 250AMG SUV. I heard about its common issue of Juddering.
Can someone kindly recommend any particular thing or area should I look or ask from the dealer before buying this model or any other recommendations please.
I am new to Mercedes as I was always a BMW user but I am so fed up with that brand now and specially the customer service.
Thanking you in advance.
Kind regards
Jim

·
Registered
95 Posts
Last year when I did service jugging was fixed. Never really experienced it since I had all weather tires but will let others to comment.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi
I am planning to to buy a used 2017 GLC 250AMG SUV. I heard about its common issue of Juddering.
Can someone kindly recommend any particular thing or area should I look or ask from the dealer before buying this model or any other recommendations please.
I am new to Mercedes as I was always a BMW user but I am so fed up with that brand now and specially the customer service.
Thanking you in advance.
Kind regards
Jim
If buying from a MB dealer ask them if the car has had the steering knuckle fix, they can check, and if notinsist its done before taking delivery. There is no juddering on modified cars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts