Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
UK member here, first post as I'm about to place an order for a Premium plus either 220d or 300d - thing is I've heard that models are coming through without some features missing, some of which are retro-fitted later on and some which are never fitted. For example I've heard that the Augmented Nav will be fitted later as the parts become available but the wireless charging is not available at all.

What are other member's experiences?

·
Registered
GLC 250 Premium in Brilliant Blue - soon to be GLC300e in Spectral Blue
9 Posts
As I understand it the Premium Plus spec has ‘dropped’ the Burmester stereo for an advanced MB stereo, the hands free tailgate function, matrix LED lights and augmented reality sat nav - all due to chip shortages. I placed an order for a GLC300e in September but I was aware of this at the time. Also, some cars are arriving without the Mercedes Me system which Mercedes say they will retrofit at a later date - although how long this will take is anyone’s guess

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jmerc, I've ordered a 220d AMG Line Premium and there were warnings that wireless charging, Aug nav, auto access (handsfree tailgate?), power boot button, mid range hi-fi, and something to do with the LED lights - is the list of common items that may be missing. The dealer said they wouldn't be sure until it actually arrives at their place.

I've been told that all of it is actually there which is great but I'll be happier when I know for sure next Thursday. What they did tell me (and made me sign a disclaimer) is that the "Hermes" module which operates a lot of the connected stuff is always missing now, but will be retrofitted when available, which could be next Autumn by rumour. I've attached the list for info.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts