Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day All,

I've been offered the service care plan(£31 per month) - i'm thinking(to save £££) just covered 8k miles year 1 to take up offer year 2,3,4 - 3 year but at best service intervals ie b, a, b - please refer me to site discussions or comment - many thanks & appreciate the input in advance :smile2:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yup, that's exactly what I decided to do - paid for the first A-service in full then bought the 3-year plan to cover the next B,A and B services. Sounds like there is a promotion on at the moment with that £31 p.m. offer, I signed up at £35 for my 220d Sport as soon as I'd had my 1st service back in June 2017. I vaguely recall I could only take up the 3-year plan provided it was within the first anniversary of the car's registration date. I don't know if that was an MB UK stipulation or just sales leverage applied by my particular Stealer.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
I have the 2 year service plan £35, I had the first service in March, 2nd is next March and then car will go before the 3rd service is due in March 2020.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Make sure you don't go over the 12 month period before buying otherwise the price goes up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts