Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had the car in for the crabbing issue a couple of months back amongst other things and they carried out an engine management software update.

When you come to a standstill now the car feels as though its about to stall just as it comes to a standstill

Has anyone else had this ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can't say I've noticed that, but I have been getting get less mpg (10-15% less). Can't say for definite this started with the software update, but that is my suspicion. Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had it back into the dealers for a service and they have reset the gearbox learning. To be honest they don't know what is causing the issue but have said give it a few weeks to relearn and if it's not sorted they will get in touch with merc

·
Registered
46 Posts
I took mine in for something minor when i first bought it (sunglasses holder fell out) and when I got it back the easy exit no longer works without any options to turn it back on. And the DAB radio seems to cut out a lot. It never cut out once before.

Not sure what they do but it's quite bizarre.

·
Registered
2017 GLC 250d Sport Premium Plus with Air Body Control
18 Posts
Sometimes I find the Stop/Start will kick in just at the wrong time and gives the impression the car is about to stall when stopping.
Try disabling it each time you start driving to see if it goes away?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts