Mercedes GLC Forum banner

181 - 184 of 184 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,141 Posts
There are NO all weather tyres available in 21 inch , there is no knuckle change available for the 43. Read back through this thread and the crabbing thread, it contains a lot of information that will help.
The ombudsman ISN'T on MB'S side, a member of this forum has just posted about a friend of his who rejected his 63 through the ombudsman because of the crabbing, MB should be ashamed they are still selling cars with the issue 4 years after launch.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Amen Phil! Its getting cold here in Europe and the crabbing is really bad. I thought I hit something yesterday while backing up and turning.

·
Super Moderator
1,141 Posts
Must be awful Warsaw, bad over here in our mild temperatures, before I got rid was even bad in spring.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All,

Greatly appreciate if someone from this forum can educate me.
we are planning to buy a Mercedes GLC 300 amg plus, i have raised this issue with the dealer and he is adamant that all new cars do not have this issue, But they are unable to provide any official announcement or acknowledgement from MB.
I believe mine will be late December 2019 or early 2020 built car as it will be a brand new one.

your comments and replies will be highly helpful,
many thanks

181 - 184 of 184 Posts