Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

My GLC63s AMG..

Lowered with the handheld module from Amazon. I lowered it on -70mm from factory for some pics below but usually I drive in custom mode -30mm
Enjoy!

Thinking to add some 20' wheels. What do you think about it?

Please share some pics of your GLC + some experience in new tools

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there

My GLC63s AMG..

Lowered with the handheld module from Amazon. I lowered it on -70mm from factory for some pics below but usually I drive in custom mode -30mm
Enjoy!

Thinking to add some 20' wheels. What do you think about it?

Please share some pics of your GLC +
some experience in new tools
Link to the handheld module please! 😊

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do the wheel upgrade! Got 21" 63 alloys on my regular glc and they're gorgeous.. as for other mods.. I've done a starlight roofliner which looks spectacular.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Link to the handheld module please!
It is available on Amazon.com for USD549.99 including worldwide delivery. The module plugs into the car's OBD port, you then adjust the air suspension to the desired ride height and remove it. I'm not sure how you would explain any warranty claim for problems caused but driving the car outside the manufacturer's suspension tolerances and, of course, you would need to notify your insurance company of the modification. It does appear to be an exercise in form over function, after all Mercedes would have already spent millions developing the optimum suspension arrangement but I've got to admit stance cars do look totally boss when dropped to the floor and fitted with oversized rims.

Ride height adjustment module for air suspension

Maybe a camber kit would also go well :surprise:

This guy running 24's is a firm believer in going big or going home:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Using the module you can return to factory settings before going to the dealer and they would never know about lowering.

·
Super Moderator
1,137 Posts
Using the module you can return to factory settings before going to the dealer and they would never know about lowering.
Your insurance would if you crashed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts