Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a good tow bar for the glc250d i have asked Hayman and Reece but they said they are working on it but at the moment they don't have one to suit
I didn't like the look of the over seas one Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had one installed by the dealership at Mona Vale as part of the negotiation ( freebie) and looks like Hayman and Reese. The only problem with that is foot wave compromised . They disabled that feature for tow bar install. Next service I will be asking to enable that feature as some of our members here also have tow bar and foot wave still works.
Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ceasar
I didn't get it because they wanted $3000.00 for the bar i thought i would wait ill after i get the car. Just started to look for one

I will ring Mona Vale and get a price and see what brand it is

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm one of the owners with a towbar and the foot wave working however it's a MB factory fitted electric bar and I while I was considering the GLC purchase I was informed by several towbar dealers that the after market bars make that feature inoperable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
GLC Towbar

Trevor at The Towbar Man in Malvern Rd Prahran. 03 9529 7722 fit Towbars to the GLC without compromising any of it's features

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone found a good tow bar for the glc250d i have asked Hayman and Reece but they said they are working on it but at the moment they don't have one to suit
I didn't like the look of the over seas one Thanks
Hi
I recently found when sourcing a towbar for my glc 250, from B, they will try to sell their Euro type towbar and with car reprogramming I was quoted > $3K, but with a bit of investigating found that MB have an alternative, its similar to Haymen Reece and the total cost was $1500 installed, this is the MB part number for the towbar B64322531 and it suits GLC x 253 class 220d, 250d, 250, 43amg,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts