Mercedes GLC Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Looking for a new tow vehicle for my Bailey Unicorn Vigo. I am currently using a Ford Edge Vignale which is a fantastic tow vehicle but unfortunately unreliable so looking to purchase something like a 2019 250d, anybody else tow with theirs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys
Looking for a new tow vehicle for my Bailey Unicorn Vigo. I am currently using a Ford Edge Vignale which is a fantastic tow vehicle but unfortunately unreliable so looking to purchase something like a 2019 250d, anybody else tow with theirs.
I have 220d 2017 Mercedes 2143 cc and tow a Coachman Pastiche 470- 2 1450 kg and no problem I stay in the north east of Scotland and travel mainly in the highlands the 9 speed autobox gives good MPG and can really accelerate when joining a major road
Hope this helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 220d 2017 Mercedes 2143 cc and tow a Coachman Pastiche 470- 2 1450 kg and no problem I stay in the north east of Scotland and travel mainly in the highlands the 9 speed autobox gives good MPG and can really accelerate when joining a major road
Hope this helps
Thanks for that. I had been looking at the GLE but it just seemed too large for everyday use. The GLC ticks more of my boxes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Guys
I have a 2020 GLC 300d and is by far the best tow car I have had so far, pulls our 1523 kg van really well it is easy to forget I have got it on the back and 28 mpg.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys
Hi, I have a Bailey Unicorn Vigo that I tow with a GLC 350d - highly recommended as it is much smoother that the 4 pot engines and obviously has plenty of torque!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts