Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow will be day 7.

We got our (her) 2017 GLC350D from Merc Liverpool after looking at used ones online for a couple of weeks. This one was advertised as having only 100 miles. Turns out it was a pre-reg with only 31 miles and £68 cheaper than our favoured 5,000 mile example near us in Kent. As Mercedes Tonbridge weren’t going to move on price, it was a no brainer to buy the effectively new one from Liverpool. We’d like to have airmatic suspension and a tow bar would be useful (she’s resisting this). Other than that it is as we would spec it. Despite being ‘AMG Line, premium plus’ it seems pretty basic, no adaptive cruise, no residual heat store either. We love the panoramic roof and kicky thing to open the boot. In any case it’s a huge upgrade on the Vauxhall Astra it replaces.

Only issue we’ve had so far was the check engine light coming on 25 miles from home during the journey back. Mercedes mobile service were very prompt to visit on Sunday morning, diagnose, repair and test it to see the fault cleared. It was a bad connection to the cam position sensor.

She loves it, I enjoy it - when I’m allowed to and it matches my also white CLS shooting brake nicely.

We’re looking forward to using it for our big ski trip this year.

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
Glad you are liking the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts