Mercedes GLC Forum banner

upgrading my GLC 300 2017 features

11K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  ometofu 
#1 ·
Hi to all. I'm new here, i just got my GLC 300 2017 yesterday. Im just wondering if i can add features to my car like adding apple play or android play, illuminating light in front logo, and parking assistance. thank you guys in advance! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum, regarding apple and android they are available on GLC from MY18 but NOT with the command system, would say definitely not able to add to MY17.

#6 ·
I purchased The GLC300 Coupe in January and I like it. Then, I purchased my wife a 2017 GLE 350 September 1st. Her car has Car play and the 360 view camera. I have the Package 3 and she has the package 1. I though the apple car play was nice until I used it for about a week. When your phone is hooked up to it, it takes over the system and it becomes complicated to use. I felt the the package 1 features, car play, park itself, and 360 camera needed it be on the Package 3. I though the packages would be more features as the number got higher, not a swap out , mismatch of features. For example, package 1 has a base set of features and package 2 would have package 1, then more features added, not ok I'll take this out and give you that. What happened to things being standard?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.