Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I have a 2018 glc 300. I have been having issues with the usb port in the vehicle. When i plug my iphone into the 2nd usb port (not the car play port) it starts charging my phone and the screen shows message of activating the phone, however in 2-3 seconds it shows it cannot detect my phone. I tried to reset the factory setting of the car however there is still same problem. everything works fine when i plug in the phone with same cable in the apple car play port.

Can anyone help me out as to what could be the issue.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone,
I have a 2018 glc 300. I have been having issues with the usb port in the vehicle. When i plug my iphone into the 2nd usb port (not the car play port) it starts charging my phone and the screen shows message of activating the phone, however in 2-3 seconds it shows it cannot detect my phone. I tried to reset the factory setting of the car however there is still same problem. everything works fine when i plug in the phone with same cable in the apple car play port.

Can anyone help me out as to what could be the issue.

Thanks
I don't have mine yet, but when I took one on a test drive, the guy told me the first port was only for charging. If you want to do anything else, like use carplay or android auto, use the 2nd port, the one on the right in US cars.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts