- Even with Auto-Stop turned OFF in the settings, it still turns ON. Didn't like it in our '16 Pilot, and I still do NOT like it in our GLC 300.
- As Flapp said, the mirrors take too long to return to their D positions, after being in R. My Silverado and daughter's Cruze return as soon as you move the selector out of R.
- Just like the mirrors, Back-Up Camera is SLOOOOOW to return the screen back to where it was. My Silverado and daughter's Cruze return as soon as you move the selector out of R.
- Can NOT open the sunroof in "VENT" without the shade retracting too. I like driving for about 10 minutes, allowing the airflow over the vehicle to suck the heat out of the vehicle. I also like to leave the vent open, nose into the wind, to help keep the interior cool on these hot summer days. It's counterproductive with the shade open too.
- Previous owner (car rental company) allowed someone to steal the NAV memory card.
- Cruise Control can be adjusted by either 1 or 5 MPH intervals (still not completely use to its full operation yet).
- Cruise Control is very responsive. Run Cruise down to 35 from 55, you better have your seat-belt fastened.
- Drive & Reverse can be selected very easily. Move the control arm up to its max range, and you're in Reverse. Likewise, for Drive, just move the arm all the way to the bottom, and it goes straight into Drive, bypassing Neutral. Feel like we're driving the '16 Pilot that we use to own, push button transmission.
- Park & Parking Brake sets automatically when you turn off the engine.
- Parking Brake disengages automatically, when you take it out of Park.
- One touch OPEN/CLOSE sunroof/vent. Only dislike for the sunroof/vent is listed above.
- Three (3) driver memory
- Controls for everything both on the steering wheel and on the center console