Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which wheel locks will fit the 2017 MB GLC300 4Matic? and the part number or specification of the wheel lock? Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a 2017 GLC 300 4Matic a day ago and it came with wheel locks.

Attached is a photo of the inside and outside of plastic case they came in. On the outside of the case is a sticker with what looks to be like a part number.

The case was underneath the floor mat (where the spare tire would be if there was one) with the first aid kit.

Sorry about the the blurriness, my phone doesn't take great photos.

Note the lugs in the photo of the inside of the case are not the lugs that are included in the kit; they are the standard, non lock ones. The dealer put the wheel lock lugs on before I took delivery and put the standard ones they removed in the case.

Hope that helps.

Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the pictures. Very helpful.

Wow, so your GLC came with wheel locks, so was it already thrown in or you had to ask for it and they give it to you?

·
Registered
71 Posts

Wow, so your GLC came with wheel locks, so was it already thrown in or you had to ask for it and they give it to you?
mine came with them, i didn't even get a container or anything. just came like that standard.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I didn't ask for them and they weren't listed as an option or accessory on the purchase agreement. I had no idea they were included until the sales rep showed me the plastic case in the trunk while going over the car with me.

Maybe they're included in some markets and not in others. I'm in Canada.

·
Registered
412 Posts
It could even be a mistake that happened during the PDI process, they don't always give the most experienced guys jobs as easy as PDI. Used to work in a shop and often the junior tech's and apprentices do them. If it's a slow day or even a lot of orders coming in then higher end techs get involved.

·
Registered
3 Posts
UK cars get them added at PDI. This isn't the same as other countries. That picture of the box has part number, i'd stick with those (thats what is on mine)

R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts