Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Am new here, just bought a Black GLC 300 in Hong Kong and waiting for it’s arrival in a couple of weeks.

and planning to get some rims. I want to go with 21”, but open to hear everyone’s opinion. Some have said the ride is going to be rough .. anyways.

also what offset to go with ? I have the amg package.

thank you all!
AT

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi. I am in the US. Just bought a 2020 with AMG package and 20’ wheels with 255 tires.
I installed 10 mm spacers spacers in front and 30 mm in rear. I replaced the standard flat rear wheel arch flares with the thicker, AMG type that have a “lip”. I also replaced the springs and lowered the car by 10 mm. All of this looks great. I hope you find this helpful.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The ride quality is OK with the 20’, however it got a little rougher when I lowered the car and installed stiffer springs. Still acceptable, though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
In this picture, the rear 20’s have only 10 mm spacers on 255 tyres = appear 265. This looked good.
However, I later replaced them with 30 mm spacers which effectively made the tyres appear as 285. They look excellent, but I don't have a photo to share until May.
Enjoy your project! Also, please remember this look is on a glc that has been lowered 10mm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts