Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When do you guys think Mercedes will unveil the all-new Mercedes GLC Coupe?
Some sources are saying the 2016 Detroit Motor Show, but that's all speculation.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome can't wait.
I was also thinking it would be the L.A. auto show, since it's around that time as well.

Do you know for sure if it will be Frankfurt?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
June 17th isn't all that far off seeing how now May is just about to come to an end.
Can't wait! :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
June 17th isn't all that far off seeing how now May is just about to come to an end.
Can't wait! :D
I'm betting we get the all the goodies in frankfurt however. I'm sure on the 17th Mercedes will outline the GLC coupe and Box. Full press releases about features and benefits with a ton of hi-res images. In frankfurt we'll probabaly get pricing and see the AMG's or something.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm betting we get the all the goodies in frankfurt however. I'm sure on the 17th Mercedes will outline the GLC coupe and Box. Full press releases about features and benefits with a ton of hi-res images. In frankfurt we'll probabaly get pricing and see the AMG's or something.
That's what I was thinking, pricing is almost always one of the last things to release and before that a lot of important details.

But we here already have a good idea of what pricing will be like, basing it off of the current model.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts