Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a bit of wind noise coming from the front side window. It's not that loud, just a bit. I normally have the radio on so don't really notice it, but I know it's there..

I think I read in another post that someone didn't get the pano roof as it can cause noise from front side windows. It's obviously worse when it's windy outside.

Not something I'd make a special trip to the dealer about though. If I was in for something else I'd mention it.

Anyone else getting it?

·
Super Moderator
1,144 Posts
None that I have noticed on mine.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have not noticed this and since I never have the radio on when anyone else is in the car with me, I am confident I would have picked this up.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Can't say I've been aware of it. Try setting the climate control to recirculate and see if things quieten down at all. Also, where safe to do so, you may want to try folding in your wing mirrors as you go along and see if the altered drag profile cause a change in volume.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I must say it's not as quiet in the cabin as I was expecting but I think it's mostly tyre noise . All the doors could do with a slight adjustment , the drivers door is about 80thou ( showing my age ) proud. Not enough to worry about but I may get them adjusted at a later date.

·
Registered
18 Posts
100% agreed. When i was test driving the GLC300 with all season tires.. it was quiet enough like me C. Now i'm the owner of AMG 43 with run flat tires.. ****... i have to tell myself.. this is an SUV... it is going to be noisier... looking forward to change the tires in couple years...lol

oh.. the exhaust is loud too especially in the backseat... but doesn't bother anyone...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts