Mercedes GLC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shelled out for a Windows 10 usb stick from Microsoft. It installs quickly (a clean install form a formatted drive) and the OS looks good and seems rather usable, especially with the touch screen Dell laptop. I hate the track pad on laptops. My issue is that when I do the Windows update from within the OS, the machine on restart dies...just a hung black screen. After several more restarts I am presented with several recovery options, all of which tell me the PC cannot be repaired.

I am on my 3rd fresh install of this OS. This looks like another cluster fuck from Microsoft.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There might be a problem with the drivers... or maybe there is a problem with the hard disk. Long black screen is simptom for a slow hdd. Change it, put a new SSD in it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys if you want a good experience when using windows 10 you should update everything on your pc, including drivers and apps. I also had a lot of problems with it. Once I installed and updated all my drivers never had any problems. No errors, no blues creens of death. There can be many problems if you don’t update them. Windows 10 is a very good OS and it is the most popular OS at the moment. So, for the best free driver updater windows, I can say a very big thank you. It helped me a lot. It enhanced my experience with windows. Every driver updates automatically, I just turn on my pc and play. I don’t need to bother with anything else. Easy to use and really fast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts